• Copies of the passports of everyone in your group.
• Sunscreen and insect repellent.
• Casual clothing for city traveling and at least two sets of clothes that dry quickly.
• Shirts: cotton or light synthetic, long- and short-sleeved.
• Trousers: cotton or light synthetic pants and jeans.
• Hiking shorts.
• Footwear: lightweight hiking boots and/or tennis shoes.
• Rain gear: poncho, raincoat and umbrella (for protection from rain and sun).
• Sunglasses and hat(s) with visor for rain and sun protection.
• Plastic water bottle: especially for hikes.
• Flashlight with spare batteries.
• Travel alarm clock.
• Camera and extra film (or memory), batteries or charger, and disposible cameras for children.
• Ziplock plastic bags for spillable toiletries.
• Shampoo and conditioner.
• Extra prescription glasses and medication (if applicable).
• Small day pack or fanny pack for hikes.
• Light sweater or jacket.
images and textual content, are the exclusive property
of Nicaragua Expeditions and cannot be used
by other persons or organizations without the written permission of Nicaragua